More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Air Methods Corporation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 2/23/2021 4:21:56 PM
Responsible for guiding the company through strategic fleet planning by assessing current and future aircraft products. Maintain 5-year fleet plan; perform project management for selection of future aircraft movements. Work across multiple functions to receive needed input (financial, aircraft capabilities, market availability) in order to compile and maintain the fleet plan. Monitor the utilization of spare aircraft and makes recommendations to optimize the allocations of spares. Develop capital needs forecasts based on fleet plan activities. Develop operational model to assess match of operational capabilities with requirements of the operation.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and maintain current 5-year fleet plan and spare allocation
- Project manage future aircraft movement opportunities to ensure timely inputs and decisions
- Guide executive team through 5 year fleet planning process
- Develop sustainable process for matching opportunity requirements with the aircraft availability
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling - 5
Subject to applicable laws and Air Methods policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
- Bachelor's degree(BS/BA) in Engineering, Management or Business and five to eight years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience/interest in helicopter types and technology
- Demonstrated fluency in maintaining and manipulating data
- Demonstrated fluency in economic/financial capabilities
- Project management experience/demonstrates ability to maintain good organization and provide clear unmitigated follow-up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, works in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and has strong attention for detail
- Demonstrates high critical thinking, reasoning skills, and good professional judgment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with data manipulation (SQL, Python, PowerBI) preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Hiring Salary Range: $81,525-$101,800
- Bonus/Commission Eligible: No
- Benefits: Air Methods provides a comprehensive benefits package. We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our teammates. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage along with voluntary accident, hospitalization and critical illness coverage, short and long term disability, life and ADD, time off programs, pretax and Roth 401(k) with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, profession training and certifications, dependent care support, EAP and concierge services to name just some of what we have to offer.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.