More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Air Wisconsin Airlines
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/21/2020 6:17:08 PM
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is dedicated to making our travelers' experiences safe and pleasant.
The Director of Strategic Sourcing will work closely the Financial Planning Analysis Department and the Director of Legal Affairs to assist in the oversight of all Company strategic sourcing initiatives - including RFP development, comparison of TCO #8211; Total Cost of Ownership analyses, as well as other ad hoc financial analyses. This position plays an integral role in identifying areas for strategic business initiatives or process improvements that will enable the Company to lower its operating costs and improve operational performance.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee and manage Strategic Sourcing initiatives from initiating RFPs to the final recommendation based on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analyses*
- Create and manage strategic sourcing project work plans*Interface with stakeholders and leading project teams on progress, barriers and new opportunities*
- Perform supply market research - creating and analyzing RFI's and RFP's *
- Develop sourcing strategies and executing supplier negotiation strategies*
- Develop and build effective working relationships with department and senior leadership to foster collaboration and trust*
- Develop comprehensive industry knowledge of best practices, processes, and technology trends to proactively adjust strategy(ies)*
- Drafting and review of contractual agreements*
- Actively monitor existing contracts for renewal dates, rebates, freight, validation that invoiced pricing is compliant with the contractual terms and follow up as applicable with suppliers to resolve.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of Excel functionality*
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills
- Exceptional grammar, spelling and writing skills*
- Manage and mentor junior team members*
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility*
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required in Finance, Accounting, or Supply Chain Logistics, or other Business Administration program #8211; Master degree preferred *
- Three to five years of experience in Sourcing or Procurement functions
- Extensive experience with financial analysisAdvanced computer skills, including Microsoft ExcelAbility to handle multiple tasks under compressed timelines
- Excellent communication skills #8211; written and verbalStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled