More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: FlightSafety International
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/4/2021 12:00:01 AM
Seeking a full-time, permanent Hawker Flight Instructor for the Wilmington, Delaware Learning Center at the Wilmington Airport
The Ground/Simulator Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of pilot ground school training and ground-based simulator training conducted for Clients receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses and objectively measures the training progress of Clients within the established curriculum.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Deliver training to clients in accordance with the Professional Instructor Handbook
- Develop, utilize, maintain and revise lesson plans and Pilot Training publications
- Complete and revise course syllabi and Expanded Instructor Action Guides (EIAGs) as delegated
- Keep current all certificates, ratings and designations required to perform duties as an Instructor
- Perform administrative and recordkeeping duties relative to training. Report any Client training concerns to the Director of Training (DOT)
- Interact with Simulator technicians concerning all Simulator functions and malfunctions during training and document accordingly
- Adhere to a required work schedule, including prompt and regular attendance
- An unrestricted ATP Certificate, or an ICAO member state Airline Transport Pilot License
- Approximately 5 years of related experience
- 2,500 hours of total flight time
- Prior FAR Part 135, 121, or military training experience
- Minimum of one unrestricted PIC type rating
- Must be able to participate in the DOT Drug Alcohol testing program
Typing in Hawker is preferred, but not required.