More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Middle Georgia State University
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/16/2020 9:02:00 PM
This is a 10-month position with a teaching load of 12 to 15 semester hours per semester of undergraduate courses (depending on degree) in areas to include, but not limited to: aircraft systems, crew resource management, flight operations, and FAR Part 141 ground school courses. Work will also include participation in research in a variety of aviation-related subjects consistent with education and experience. Responsibilities include advising aviation majors and participating in college committee activities.
- Master's Degree required.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in Aviation preferred.
- If Master's or Doctorate Degree is not in Aviation, extensive experience in Aviation along with a Master's or Doctorate Degree will be required for this position.
- Civilian aviation experience with a background in FAR Part 121 or 135 operations preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to teach and develop broad array of aviation training courses.
- Although this position does not involve flight instruction, possession of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certificated Flight Instructor rating (CFI) and/or Ground Instructor certificates (AGI, IGI) is preferred. Candidate selected for this position will be subject to a background check.