More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Confidential Company
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/27/2020 8:54:28 PM
Private Operator is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Gulfstream IV SIC to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida (KFXE).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
You must live within a three-hour drive of KFXE or be willing to relocate.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 5000 hours total time
- 3000 hours PIC
- 3000 hours multi-engine
- 2000 hours multi-engine PIC
- 200 hours time in type (Must have)
- 100 hours PIC in type (Must have)
- G-IV type rating
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
We are pleased to offer benefits and competitive compensation:
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Vacation and sick time
- Health Savings Account
- And a great working environment!
Please, no phone calls.