More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: SkyWest Airlines
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/13/2021 3:37:06 PM
As the new General Manager, you will set the tone for the entire BFF operation as you strive to uphold SkyWest's guiding principles of health and safety first, respect and teamwork, excellent service and quality, and personal and operational reliability. You will lead with these principles as you:
- Provide direction, guidance, and motivation for all station personnel
- Oversee daily flights and levels of efficiency for the entire operation
- Maintain strong communication with all SkyWest departments, vendors, and associated agencies
- Manage and maintain accounting practices, budgets, inventory and training requirements
- Ensure compliance with all SkyWest and Partner operating standards and procedures
- Responsible for compliance with all governing rules and regulations regarding safety and security in the airline industry
Salary will be commensurate to experience and city category classification. Moving and relocation expenses may apply.
Candidates should be driven, dedicated, well-rounded professionals, with a wide range of management and customer service abilities. As the ideal candidate, you:
- Have previous airline experience in a supervisory, management, administrative capacity
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills
- Are passionate about leadership and customer service and possess strong people and employee-relations skills
- Are self-motivated/goal oriented
- Have the ability to travel for company business and training meetings as needed
- Ability to lift 60+ pounds consistently, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Preferred: Possess general knowledge and understanding of SkyWest Airlines' policies and procedures
Physical and Other Requirements
- Please complete the online application. Those candidates selected for interview will be contacted with further information as to meeting date/time/location.
- This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.